WSB Academy aims to network individual professionals, centers and organisations in the subspecialty of Skull Base Surgery. Thus, the membership is open to individual professionals, centers and Societies / Associations, that are related to management of Skull Base Pathosis, and may be primarily composed of Neurosurgeons, Otolaryngologists, Head and Neck Surgeons, Maxillofacial Surgeons, Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Radiologists and Interventional Neuroradiologists, Rehabilitation Specialists and other allied specialties.
WSB Conferences explore means of bringing together professionals, ideas and solutions from across borders, disciplines & ideologies.
WSB Communities is a special programme wherein we bring together volunteering survivors of Skull Base pathosis to form a support group to help newly diagnosed patients.
Benefits of WSB Memberships
- To be accepted and endorsed by the WSB Academy is very significant and prestigious.
- Members will have access to updates to all activities of WSB Academy and WSB Flying Team.
- To be a member is to be recognised and be a part of a global community of Skull Base Therapists.
- Opportunity to interact with colleagues from all parts of the world on issues of mutual professional interest.
- Access to online educational material for WSB Conference registrants.
- Members of WSB Communities have access to online and offline meetings where they share and learn about their medical conditions, treatment and support.
Click here for Terms and Conditions